Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Coming Soon…

I normally participate in DIY Day and Transformation Thursday, but I’m running a bit late with my project this week, so I submitted my post from Monday.

We are currently working on a solution to this problem:

IMG_2552 In case you can’t tell, this is the area by our back door, aka shoe/ballcap/purse/misc. junk storage holding spot. I finally had enough and convinced hubby to help me with a storage idea.  I should have it ready in time for next week’s DIY Day.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. When I first glanced at this pic I thought it was a bra hanging over the chair! LOL! Get this girl a solution to her problem ASAP. She has bras in her mudroom :). Too funny. Anyhow, can't wait to see what you come up with for that inevitable door clutter. (I have it too by the way and have solutions that aren't currently being utilized. GRRRrrrrr.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see what you do here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails