Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Do You Twitter?

 

Some people tweet a lot, some people tweet a little.  I’m somewhere in the middle.  I use Twitter to post updates from my Etsy Shop and my blog as well as to interact with others who share my interests.  It’s also a great way to keep up with your favorite bloggers and get a more personal glimpse into their lives.

I came across this great article today, 100 Twitter Tips and Tools to Stay on Top of Your Field.  It has some great ideas on how to maximize your Twitter use.  Here are some of my favorites:

More great info about Twitter can be found here and here.

Here’s a few of my favorite DIY Divas on Twitter to follow:

You can also follow your favorite website, celebrity, TV show, restaurant, or sports team!

Join me on Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. I set up a Twitter account a few months ago, but haven't done a thing with it. Those are some good tips and I think its a really good idea to use it for business purposes! Maybe I'll have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bad at twittering, but I love keeping up with you all. Thanks so much for the shoutout:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Twitter a little...I find it exhausting to tweet a lot! I have gotten new followers from Twitter, so it's a good tool for blogging. I'll follow you now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails