Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Wreath Ideas

I’m joining Southern Fried Dreams for her summer hospitality series.  Today’s theme is “Hospitality Starts at the Door.” I shared my mom’s summer wreath a few weeks ago:

My summer door decor is a little boring.  I have an old flower basket on the front door and one of my tin welcome signs on the back door:

IMG_0310

My best friend just made this cute flip flop wreath for her mom & dad’s lake house.  I’ll share more details on how she made it tomorrow.

flipflopwreathHere’s a couple more ideas I found from the Nest message boards.  How about a cute felt flower wreath from Sallie Sweet Sewing and Cricut Crafts:

And this adorable burlap and fabric bird wreath from He Coaches, She Crafts:

What do you have on your door for summer?  I’ll also be linking up to the following parties:

The Girl CreativeMaking 
Sumo Sweet Stuff DIY Blog button ITS-SO-VERY-CREATIVE-BUTTON

4 comments:

  1. Man oh man, these wreaths are cute! Love the flip flops and the sunflowers, and the birds in the burlap wreath are so clever. Hmmm, I sense a wreath makeover in my near future....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunflowers and flip flops that is so bright and cheerful just so summery and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these fantastic ideas...they look fabulous on the door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a flip flop wreath here in Florida.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails