Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Hooked on…Spray Paint (and a Winner!)

I’m joining Julia at Hooked on Houses again for Hooked on Fridays.  We’re supposed to be celebrating the things that make us happy, and spray paint makes me simply giddy.  It’s so cool to see something ugly transform to something beautiful right before your eyes.  I know a lot of my blog friends out there agree!  I spent the morning yesterday introducing Mr. Spray Paint to his new friends:

IMG_2322 IMG_2287 IMG_2288 Luckily, everyone got along great:

IMG_2429I can’t wait to finish up all these projects and show them to you in their completed state. Now onto more important business….

**********************************************************

We have a winner (via random.org) in the Super-Crafty Giveaway of the Century! Congrats to…….

♥ Andrea♥

Andrea will soon be on her way to creating something wonderful with her new craft stash!   Thank you to everyone who entered and offered their creative crafty tips, I can’t wait to share them with everyone.  Also a big thank you to my new followers!

Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Congrats AnDrea have fun crafting...

    I love spray paint too...I paint most everything I alter...its magic in a can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a spray paint queen...even though I am quite aware of it's capabilities, it still amazes me how things transform once sprayed..I just don't like the fumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm digging spray paint right now too--nothing is safe in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree....spray paint is the best! I can't wait to see your finished projects. You found some great thrifty finds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looking great after a good paint job. Can't wait to see the finished projects?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Andrea!

    I am addicted to anything with the word paint in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love spray paint too! It fixes everything that's wrong with the world! Duct tape holds it all together and spray paint makes it pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love spray paint too! If it's not moving... it is fair game... okay- I accidently got the dog's tail the other day...oops. NOT my fault, she ran in front of the 'mist'... :)
    What color/brand is that pink that you used???
    Happy weekend!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know that color!!! I'm going to have to make a trip to Des Moines to check it out... or BEG my local Sherwin Williams to order it... :)
    Thanks again,
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spray away. Have you ever used these doohickeys that let you use your own paint? Like a "Preval Spray Gun?

    ReplyDelete
  11. They turned out great. I thought you might like to hear about this great FREE giveaway and easy rules. Ends Sunday, midnight. http://marianneshouseofshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! I can't believe how great everything looks after a little spray paint! I've painted so many things, but I'm constantly amazed at the change. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christy!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails