Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Me, Fabulous and Flair-Worthy?!?

I recently received a couple blog awards. I'm always shocked and giddy with excitement pleasantly surprised when someone recognizes my blog, it means you people out there really are reading and enjoying what I write! The same goes for every comment that I receive, I just love reading and responding to them as well.

First off, from Jennifer at Chester and Donkey:

Jennifer has a knack for finding unique china, silver and other treasures at Goodwill and giving them new life. Like this pitcher:

And this clock to cloche transformation:

Be sure to check out her blog for tons of thrifty treasures and adventures in spray painting!

And from Jessica at Happy Together:

Jessica’s blog is full of fun craft and sewing projects that absolutely inspire me! I have bookmarked so many of her tutorials and will someday get around to doing them, I promise!

Check out these cute earrings she made using fabric scraps:

And this precious toddler dress and coordinating mommy top, both made from an old tshirt:

Too lazy to make something yourself? Just buy it from her Etsy shop!

Thank you ladies for recognizing my blog with these awards! For all the blogs that I think are fabulous and flair-worthy, check out my blog roll over on the left sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. Teapot? Where is it? I love teapots. The water jug is gorgeous! Love the cloche but that poor clock, it's gone! Love re-creations .. we made lamps out of teapots & water jugs ... fun! TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award- well deserved!! yes, your blog is fab and full of flair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Congrats on your awards..I think I agree with themm ..I love visiting your blog...it is fabulos with lots of flair. I check out your long list of blogs lots too..hehehe1 ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! You deserve it, and I always enjoy my visits to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails