Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Thrifty Treasures

I hit up Goodwill and Hobby Lobby this week and scored a couple thrifty deals! All this cute scrapbook paper at Hobby Lobby for 35 cents a sheet:

IMG_2595

I think I’ll use some of it to embellish some frames.

Goodwill had two shopping carts full of Target dollar spot goodies, but the Goodwill price was 5 for $1!!! For those of you not so good at math, that's just 20 cents each, folks! Most of it was kiddie themed stuff, so I picked out a couple things for our niece and nephew and two square canvases that I can embellish or paint over:

IMG_2594

Those were the only two canvases, I wish there would have been more. Most everything else was stuff like stickers, fake tattoos, and mini notepads.

Nothing earth shattering I know, but I’ll take a good deal wherever I can find it! Check out Rhoda’s blog post for everyone else’s fun thrifty finds.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you, Christy! I wish we had a nice Goodwill. I really like your shop and hope to pick up more on my crafting when my garden slows down. I did not join in on Rhoda's party this week, but don't let that stop ya on coming by to sit for a spell when you have a moment. And I would be honored if you decided to join as a follower.
    Living it up like always,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those canvases for 20 cents apiece were a great buy. Can't wait to see what you do to transform those. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great bargains. You did good. Love the wonderful papers. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat materials!!! Love em!

    Stop by for the $100 Hobby Lobby Giveaway!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canvases for 20 cents!!! I am doing a happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fantastic! I love Target's dollar spot but I love finding Target things at Goodwill even more :). Your Hob Lob paper is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails