Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekly Treasures

It’s too hot to do much garage sale-ing right now, but I did manage to swing by one on my way around town this weekend.  That plus a visit to Goodwill and some goodies from mom’s made for a pretty good haul this week!

IMG_1720

This glass hurricane votive holder was 25 cents! I’ve got a cute transformation planned for it….think Halloween!

IMG_1725

I found all of these great vintage earrings at Goodwill! Y’all know I’m a big fan of using vintage pieces on my frames and candle embellishments.  I can’t wait to use these.  IMG_1723

Mom brought these over saying she wasn’t going to use them anymore.  Given my fleur de lis obsession, I claimed them right away! I’m thinking of using them for some new chunky candle embellishmentsIMG_1724 The estate sales around town have been pretty hit or miss for me lately (mostly miss), so I was glad to get all these goodies.  I’ll be linking up this post to the following parties:

SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/thriftthursday

It's a Blog Party

5 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff there, Christy! Love the earrings ~ they do make for wonderful embellishments. Love the hurricane, too. I just bought a pillar candle base that I want to use as a cloche base,k so I'll be looking for something about the size of your hurricane to turn over and use as the cloche. I also have a Halloween idea for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fleur de lis! Those will be so pretty on your candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds and of course the fleur de lis' are my faves Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails