Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Fabric Flowers

I’ve been meaning to post the little hair flowers I made to coordinate with the appliqué fleur de lis t-shirts I made a couple weeks ago.

IMG_0356

These were so fun to make with fabric and felt scraps!  And of course I had to accent them with some glitter fleur de lis!

IMG_0364IMG_0365

For this one, I just wound the fabric around into a rosette like I did the first ones I made:

IMG_0359 

For the next three, I cut graduated circles out of fabric and felt using my pinking shears:

IMG_0363 

I layered in some tulle on this one.

IMG_0361

I ran out of the fleur de lis, so I used a fun button for the center of this one:

IMG_0362

These were so fun and easy, anyone can do them!

Sharing with:

showoffyourstuffbuttonTreasureTotsButton_150x150 crafton-2 imadeit125pix strutyourstuff thriftthursday Favorite Things Friday_25 fffbigbutton2 frugalicious friday Get-Inspired-Button    weekendwrapup

Be sure and check out my tutorial for DIY textured art over at Tatertots & Jello! Next week I’ll share another version with y’all.

9 comments:

  1. very cute stuff...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring and summer colors! Ooooh and that pink one...lovely...my favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling!!! I love how colorful and sparkly they are. Fun fun fun!

    Thanks so much for stopping my blog by the other day -I hope you'll be back often :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, you are full of fun surprises lately aren't ya? Love the hair clips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for Spring! Thanks for joining us with your beautiful post!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bows turned out great! I the the purple and gold one. Reminds me of LSU!

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another wonderful party!!

    Please stop by next week I am having guest over each day and I would love for you to tell them HI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so into homemade flowers right now! These are jsut beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these! Thanks so much for linking up to Favorite Things Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails