Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Get ‘Em While They’re Hot!

IMG_0185I’ve listed all the tulle ruffle-butt onesies I made last week in my Etsy shop.  They will be there for a limited time only, until I take them to a local boutique/consignment shop.  So if you’ve got your eye on one, now is the time to buy! 

Oh, and as you can see, I was able to procure the services of tiny little model for a few minutes to show you just how cute the ruffles look when worn!

IMG_0182

Four designs currently available.  Click on the photos to see the listings.

IMG_0174IMG_0177

 

IMG_0234IMG_0236

 

      IMG_0228 IMG_0230 

IMG_0242 IMG_0239

3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew someone having a little girl. they are to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fit for a princess. The stuffs made me want to go back to my childhood so I would look cute if I wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those onesies are too cute! I might have to make one like that for a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails