Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Day, Another Year

Well, the day is almost here…..one I usually approach with both dread and excitement….

IMG_0281I’m turning another year older on Saturday!  I’ll try not to dwell on that “another year older” part by drowning myself in cake, presents, and margaritas! IMG_0280

My best friend is taking me on a surprise outing tonight, and I’m so excited to find out what she has in store!  All she will tell me is that it is really good and going to be soooo fun! I asked her if it was blog-worthy and she said yes, so hopefully I’ll have a fun update for everyone next week.IMG_0279

Hope everyone else has a great weekend, too!

8 comments:

  1. Happy *early* Birthday! I hope you have an great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early Birthday!! You and my sister share a birthday! Have a fantastic day and enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and have a wonderful time tonight! You deserve it and I can't wait to see what she has in store for you. Enjoy your birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday - Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy your day. Smile because it's another year to be thankful for and may you have more blessing to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I will have to use this for my future daughter-in-laws showers that will be coming up this year, FUN FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the best door decor - always! This one is so much fun! I believe in celebrating all week long! ;)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails