Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Linky Party

easterbutton Party day is here! If you have any Easter or spring crafts, decor, vignettes, wreaths, etc. please link up below and share with everyone.  I’ve already posted my glitter eggs craft, door decor ideas, and how to create a fabulous designer spring wreath,  so I’m going to share my Easter decorations today.  I didn’t decorated for Easter at all last year, so it was fun to pull out everything this year.  Oh, and you may notice an over-abundance of bunnies and glitter eggs, just overlook my addiction, please!

Here’s my little arrangement on the kitchen island:

IMG_0411

Gotta have a basket full of chocolate!

IMG_0410

I just love these new colorful mercury glass eggs my mom got for me:

IMG_0440IMG_0408

It seems like all my decorations this year are tabletop displays.  Here’s the kitchen and dining room tables:

IMG_0381IMG_0438IMG_0439

I used the same dollar store felt egg that my mom used as a wreath, except I used mine as a placemat.  I may have to go back and get the tulip for after Easter.

IMG_0386IMG_0432

This crystal basket was my grandmother’s. 

IMG_0433IMG_0435

Living room decorations….the bunny on the coffee table is so cute, I’ve had it for about 10 years at least.  IMG_0443IMG_0444IMG_0420

I got four of these beaded egg topiaries at Pier One several years ago….actually I think my mom got them for me.

IMG_0423 IMG_0421IMG_0428My mom painted the dark purple paper mache bunnies for me a few years ago.  The lavender bunny is a ceramic one I painted when I was a little girl.IMG_0429Ok, so I’m going to try this new linky that some people are using.  It allows you to put a little picture of  your post.  Please link to your post and not just your blog, and be sure to grab a button to spread the news!

easterbutton 

P.S. This isn’t the only fun party going on, stop by and visit these others I’m linking to:

catcraft Favorite Things Friday_25 

22 comments:

  1. Love all your bunnies, Christy! That basket of chocolate would have to be constantly refilled if it was around me. I have a post to link-up but won't be able to until tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow -what beautiful Easter decorating. Mine is minimal this year and now I feel inspired!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I love your decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your bunny with the striped ribbon, wow it is just so lovely all the great items you have collected for a while, I love that and you have some beautiful things. Thanks for the invitation to link up to your easter party....Phyllis, I will copy the link to your sight....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple glass bunny and the mercury glass eggs. I am such a sucker for anything mercury glass! I am trying to find some stuff to make some faux ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! I don't decorate for Easter anymore but we're hosting Easter dinner this year for our family. I'm inspired to at least do a centerpiece. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a real flair for putting together vignettes. Nice images.
    Thanks for stopping by Becolorful and leaving a comment on my sideboard.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun party! Thanks for letting me link up!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christy, I didn't have time to comment earlier...thanks for hosting! Thanks for stopping by too!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done! Thanks for stopping by and telling me to link :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. My link #28 is over on the side and hidden by the border. The linking system will not let me add it again in a different place. The one above me #24 is also hidden too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came back to look and how it is okay! I am going to use this link system for my Vintage Easter Blog Party so I am especially interested in how it works. xo joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute ideas! Thanks for inviting me over to link up.

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooohhh so pretty! I am soooo in LOVE with your bunny with the neck ribbon...actually obsessed with it! Is it homemade or does it have a brand? My year would be complete should I find one. lol Thank you for hosting this Easter party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello sweet Christy - thank you for hosting this fun Easter party! I am in love with those mercury glass eggs! They are FAB!

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the mercury eggs and the beaded topiary (never seen anything like them). Your mom sure gifts you some great items.

    Kendra “Domestic Princess in Training”

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun party! :) Thanks for hosting! I am off to check out the other great links...
    Blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you had a fun party! I love all of your decorations. And YES, a basket full of chocolate is a VERY good idea :)

    I will check out some of the links to your participants!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! You went all out for Easter! Everything looks great! Thanks so much for linking to Favorite Things Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm here from Beth's party, and I'm so glad I came! I wish I'd known about your Easter party, because it looks like it was a great success!

    Your Easter decorations look marvelous. Those mercury glass eggs are just yummy looking! And I love the way you used your grandmother's basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your home looks all ready for spring! And I agree glitter is a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails