Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What I’m Working On Wednesday

I’ve got several projects to keep me busy over the next couple of weeks.  Here are some sneak peeks!

A little tulle and a onesie:

IMG_0150

Supplies for new candle embellishments and an Easter project:

IMG_0151

A fun knock-off Easter project:

IMG_0153And some new ribbon for some frames:   

IMG_0148 I’ll be a busy girl, stay tuned for the results!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how they turn out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now you have me curious. I can't wait to see what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you create.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to be wearin' a bit o the green before ya get too easter-y and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails