Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Target Thrifty Finds PSA

Heads up, if you have a Target nearby, you may want to get there ASAP!  The “bulk” section (which replaced all the Christmas merchandise) is now on clearance and there are some great deals to be found.  I scored a whole bunch of kids and baby long sleeve t-shirts for $1.50 each, half off the original $3.00 price!  I bought pink, lavender, and white, and they also had two different color stripes.  It’s hard to tell, but the collar has a cute little detail and the shoulders are gathered.IMG_0123

At that price, I thought I would stock up and embellish them somehow, perhaps with a ruffle collar or fabric flower.  If my embroidery machine would ever co0perate for more than 15 minutes at a time, maybe I’ll get some of them embroidered with a cute design!

IMG_0124

Do you think these with the chest pocket are for boys or are they unisex?

IMG_0125

They had adult sizes for $1.50 also, and hooded sweatshirt jackets for $4.20 each.

IMG_0126

The brightly colored tees at the bottom were $1.50 also (kids and adults sizes) and short-sleeved.  Perfect for play or yard clothes for the summer.

IMG_0129

Don’t you just love those orange tags?!

IMG_0128

I also scored a box of 25 bubble mailers for under $4.00.  They had a variety of school/office supplies for 30% off.

IMG_0121Many of the bulk/large size items (including food) were 15% or 30% off.  They even had some nice Callaway and Ashworth golf shirts for men marked 50%, making them $12.50.  I’m sure they will take even further reductions soon to make way for the patio furniture, so keep an eye out.  I just couldn’t pass up those t-shirts, even though I didn’t buy any for me!  Perhaps tomorrow I’ll share some cute ideas on how to embellish them.

Check out more thrifty finds here:

thriftthursday frugalicious friday

5 comments:

  1. TARGET really has some awesome sales...looks like you got a boatload of some great deals!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it, we were just there, but Art wouldn't let me wander around. He knows me too well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. orange tags make my heart go pitter patter at target!

    great finds.

    stop by my goodwill goodies blog party every wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a great barging, good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are great finds! The hooded jackets and tees are so cute! Don’t we just love SALE? Two thumbs up for your finds. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails