Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Embellished T-shirts

I’ve seen so many cute t-shirt re-fashions out there, and I can’t wait to try out a few on the t-shirts I picked up at Target the other day. Here’s a few ideas on how to embellish them.

Turn a t-shirt into a dress, by Made By Lex (aka My Mama Made It):

Another version at Happy Together:

Freezer Paper Stencil by Two Ellie:

Another version at Samster Mommy:

I love the idea of embellishing the t-shirt with a fabric flower.  There are a lot of different versions of this out there.  Here’s one from Made By Lex (My Mama Made It):

A felt version from Tidy Mom:

Heather Bailey’s fabric flowers: Time to get busy! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what ya come up with either. I have been totally uninspired with sewing lately and could use a kick in the rear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails