Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I’m Working on Wednesday

I haven’t been doing much crafting or decorating lately, but I have been working on some new embroidery projects.  First up, a Teddy Bear version of my popular personalized Bunny Peeps:

IMG_3151

These will be great year-round and make a great baby gift.  Find them HERE in my Etsy shop.

IMG_3152IMG_3157

I just love this Louisiana Crown applique from Applique Frenzy so I stitched it out in a couple different color-ways. 

IMG_3065IMG_3084IMG_3113IMG_3116

I couldn’t resist making another ruffle-butt onesie!

IMG_3115

It’s crawfish season here in Louisiana, so every little girl & guy needs a t-shirt for the crawfish boil!

IMG_3159IMG_2966

IMG_3173IMG_3175

Thinking ahead to football season with this cute little outfit….also available for boys in a ringer t-shirt & shorts.

IMG_3174

So that’s what has been keeping me busy lately!  We have a really big “house project” coming up soon, I’m so excited and you’ll hear all about it soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love these! One of my best friends, who lives in NOLA with her LSU grad husband, just had a daughter in April. The "Miss Louisiana" would be perfect for her! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails