Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Amazing Bathroom Redo

A long time ago, I had a little “Decorating Mistakes” linky party and shared the bathroom in a friend’s home.  I’m proud to finally be able to show some after photos of an amazing transformation. It was a total gut-job and she switched the floor plan around a bit.

Here are a couple before photos to refresh your memory:

IMG_3071_thumb[2]

Awful sponge-painted walls and weird tub!

IMG_3076_thumb[2]IMG_3081_thumb[2]

Broken drawer pulls and super-ugly marble tile floors.

IMG_3082_thumb[2]

And the fabulous after photos:

IMG_3248

Ahhhh…..so clean and serene now!

IMG_3249IMG_3250

Beautiful tumbled stone shower…if I recall correctly she scored these tiles at a garage sale for a steal.

IMG_3251IMG_3252

My friend has her own decorative concrete business so of course she did the floors and countertops herself.  They are both concrete but look like marble.

IMG_3253

It took a lot of time, hard work, and money but I think the end result is totally worth it!  I love the clean, modern lines and neutral palette. It’s not everyone’s style, but it works for her home.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very neat, Christy! There was a lot going on in the "before" bathroom, but this is definitely a lot calmer. A better way to start your day, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! that concrete is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails