Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Spirit

Since LSU has the weekend off, I’ll suspend “Spirit Friday” in favor of sharing some Halloween/Fall spirit instead.  Check out the gorgeous Halloween door decor my friend, wreath maker extraordinaire, made:

Halloween wreath 019I am all about the glitter and that purple fuzzy spider!

Halloween wreath 019

Check out the witch’s legs hanging down! Witch shoes/boots seem to be very popular this year.

Halloween wreath 019

For more fall wreath inspiration, check out these posts from last year:

How to Make a Fabulous Fall Wreath for Under $10

fallwreath 

More Fall Wreath Ideas

You can also type in “wreath” in the search box to the left or click the “wreath” label below this post to see all my posts featuring various DIY wreath ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I love that wreath! I've also noticed purple seems very popular this Halloween, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! love those witch legs!! too fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails