Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Crafting With The Stars

Have you heard about the new contest in blog-land?

Do you think you are pretty crafty or just really enjoy making things?  Do you enjoy pushing your creative limits?  Would you like the chance to work with a blogland "star"?  Then this is the contest for you. Check out THIS POST at Sew Dang Cute for more details!

I’ve entered my Ghost Candle Shades

I’ve gotten so many comments on them, it’s turning out to be one of my most popular posts.  I’m excited just to enter amongst all the great competition.  Be sure and stop by to check it out if you haven’t already!

 

2 comments:

  1. This Halloween theme for candles is so great! I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and your take on interior décor is exquisite. Are there any window coverings that can spice up the holiday season in your eyes? It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, this project rocks!

    Second, thank you for introducing me to a fab new blog and the most hilarious post EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails