Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Custom orders are fun!

I had the chance to do a custom order for someone on Etsy and I really love the way it turned out. She is going to put the baby's birth info. on the second tin and hang this on the hospital door and then in the baby's room. I had a lot of fun playing with the beads and bow and coordinating it to her decor. Thanks to my pal Jessica for being my "extra set of eyes" on this one. The possibilities are endless for these custom tins. They're not just for baby's rooms, there for kids of all ages! I think I'll work on a more grown-up version in more neutral colors to use as a "Welcome" sign.



The details on this really make it special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails