Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tins on the loose...

Rainy days make for very productive crafting! I haven't posted in several days due to being busy working around the house and running errands and, well, frankly there's just not much exciting going on! I did, however, make some time in between picking weeds & washing clothes to work on some more tins. Here's a peek at the designs I've come up with so far:

















I'll be posting the first two in my Etsy shop, but the other two have already been given away to friends & family. Luckily, I just received a new shipment of tins yesterday, so I'll be able to make more and more!
My mom and I just developed a new soap for her company, along with the help of a fellow Etsy seller, Whimseygraphicdesign. I'll be showing it to some of our local accounts, so I can't wait to see what they think. We think it will be a best seller, because it combines two of the hottest sellers around our town right now. I'll post pics of it as soon as I take some, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails