Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shopping in a New Town

This won’t be a long post, because I’ve got to get my rest after a day of shopping in Dallas.  Isn’t it fun to shop in a new city and at new stores?  I’ll do a longer post when I have more energy, but for now, here’s a peek at some of the things I spotted today (but didn’t buy!):

IMG_2307

IMG_2308

IMG_2313

I’m so excited to be going here and here today!

5 comments:

  1. I could NOT have resisted those white chairs! They are sooo pretty! Shopping in a new place is sooo much fun. New junk you've never seen, love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp is a conversation piece for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree, new places, new stores to explore- Awesome! LOVE the cool lamp.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading your post because I am leaving for Dallas tomorrow. I told my sister to research the antique and thrift stores for me (she doesn't have the same passion for vintage that I do). She lives very close to both the IKEA and Sam Moon so I know we will be hitting those too. I can't wait to shop in a new town too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous. Hope you have an amazing time. I also could not have resisted those chairs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails