Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Homemade Gifts for Holly Bloggy Christmas

HollyBloggyButton1I’m going to join in with the Holly Bloggy Christmas this week and link up some posts from last year as well as some new posts.  Today’s theme is Homemade Gifts, hosted over at Tatertots & Jello.

Last year I shared my handmade Christmas ornaments, which make the perfect finishing touch to any gift.  These handpainted wooden ornaments look great on your tree, but they’re also cute little tags to accent a gift, bottle of wine, or any area in your home that needs a little extra holiday cheer.

IMG_3444 IMG_3422 IMG_3427IMG_3433 IMG_3435

I simply bought a piece of craft wood in my desired width, then cut it to the length, about 6 inches.  Then just use your imagination to design and decorate them! 

IMG_3438IMG_3447 IMG_3449

What a great way to add a personal touch to any gift.  Even on their own they make a great gift for teachers, neighbors, andco-workers.  The possibilities are endless!

Be sure and visit Tatertots & Jello for more great homemade gift ideas.

3 comments:

  1. ok. I'm totally going to have to steal that heaux heaux heaux! those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different designs and colors, Christie! The harlequin pattern you did is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heaux, heaux, heaux...tres amusant!

    All your tags are very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails