Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Mardi Gras!

For the first time since I can remember (maybe ever?!) I am away from Louisiana on Mardi Gras!  Actually, I am travelling home today, but I missed the weekend parades and Mardi Gras will be all but over when I get home. 

I did have fun making some cute onesies and t-shirts for my Etsy shop.  The king cake design was new this year.

IMG_4144

IMG_4145

IMG_4124IMG_4076IMG_4097IMG_4120

I’ll just have to rely on memories of past Mardi Gras fun times and look forward to next year!  Check out THIS post from a couple years ago for some of my Mardi Gras memories.

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!



Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails