Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Modern Kitchen

Yesterday you saw the living room & dining room of my friend’s home, today we’ll peek at the kitchen.  I just wish I had some before photos, because believe me, you would NOT believe the transformation! This is the view from the living room.

IMG_3260

As you can see, she went for a very clean, monochromatic look and very neutral color scheme.IMG_3258

IMG_3259IMG_3264

A little wet bar in a nook around the corner. 

IMG_3265

I love the stain/finish and pulls on the cabinets.

IMG_3266

She has her own decorative concrete business, so she made the concrete countertops herself.  The floors are also concrete finished to look like marble.

IMG_3261

It’s beautiful to see in person, I hope the photos do it some justice.  Just goes to show even if it’s not your own style, it’s easy to appreciate good design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails