Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, March 28, 2011

I’m Still Here!

Not that anyone has been wondering or worrying since it has been two weeks since my last post, but just a quick note to let you know I am still alive!

My mother-in-law has been visiting for the past 10 days and the sewing/craft room has been very busy to say the least!  She is an excellent seamstress and we have been coming up with all sorts of cute projects to share.  Here is a peek at the current state of my craft room:

IMG_2893

See my new embroidery machine back there?!  Sadly my old hand-me-down bit the dust last week.  I am so excited to have a new machine, it has been a dream to use this past week!

IMG_2891

Ribbon and fabric everywhere!  Some of our completed projects:

IMG_2892

So keep an eye on my Facebook page and Etsy Shop this week, many new items will be listed soon!  Also be sure and check out my mother-in-law’s Etsy shop and Facebook page to see more of her beautiful creations.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun while accomplishing quite a bit, Christy! Enjoy the rest of your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all the goodies you've created! How wonderful to share the same passion with your mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy, wow. I can see that you've been very busy. Your time was well spent.

    Looks like you two make a great team - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails