Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Spirit Friday

I decided I’ve got to start showing some purple & gold and/or black & gold spirit on Fridays in anticipation of the weekend’s football games! So here is my latest embroidery design, at the request of my best friend.  Two of our favorite things in Louisiana, LSU Tigers and fleur de lis!

IMG_1833IMG_1834What a great way to jazz up a plain t-shirt and add some Tiger spirit!

Don’t forget to check out THIS POST to enter my GIVEAWAY for a custom fit shade from Redi Shade!

 

Geaux Tigers, Beat MSU!!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Though I'm not an LSU fan (Sorry!! Not originally from LA!) but I would love the Saints-inspired one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails