Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Blooming Success!

The paperwhites that I planted a few weeks ago did well in their little container and sprouted a bunch of blooms!

IMG_2719IMG_2721

Their fragrant white blossoms have been filling up the house with a sweet smell.

IMG_2739

And they were the perfect addition to the lovely lilies hubby brought me last week:

IMG_2738

IMG_2737

They didn’t last as long when cut & added to the vase, but I replaced them with some daffodils from the garden today:

IMG_2757IMG_2760

And look what else is sprouting blooms….my lazy little Christmas Cactus has decided to finally produce some color.  Seems it blooms later & later every year!

IMG_2743

What’s appearing in your garden??  Spring is almost here!

2 comments:

  1. I grew some paper whites and they are SOO beautiful when they bloom, but ours had a nasty rotting flesh smell. The husband kept asking me "what stinks?!!!" haha, I finally tossed them out

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are so pretty! All of my day lilies & iris's are starting to sprout up. I can't wait for everything to start blooming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails