Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Vintage Glamour at the Oscars

I'll admit I only watch the Oscars to see what everyone's wearing....and this year I thought there was a lot of vintage influence in some of the beautiful dresses. My best-dressed award goes to Penelope Cruz, who I thought looked stunning in a vintage dress that was 40 years old.





Here are some of my other favorite vintage-inspired Oscar looks:

Marion Cotillard:



Kate Winslet (even her hair is retro!):





Evan Rachel Wood:






Anne Hathaway:



And don't even get me started on all the jewelry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails